127 Belvedere Street #A
Grand scale Victorian with airy, fresh and modern interior design, this two-story 3-bed, 2-bath TIC residence is well located on a storied block of treasured Belvedere street, just a few blocks from the vibrant shops, restaurants of Cole Valley and the Haight, MUNI stops & one block to the Google & Facebook shuttle stops.
A sky-lit entry with grand staircase and soaring ceiling anchors the space with glorious natural light. The spacious living room is set in a deep window bay overlooking the tree-lined block of elegant Victorian facades and opens to the pristine kitchen and dining area. The quiet guest room or study is tucked beyond the living space and is served by a luxurious full marble bath with tall window and leafy outlooks.
Upstairs are two bedrooms: an expansive master with Bay and Marin views and charming 3rd bedroom bookending a massive family room, sky-lit spa-like bath with shower and tub, radiant heat, exquisite stone mosaic tile and stone counters.
This polished home is appointed with wide-plank oak hardwood floors, original period details, high ceilings, multiple skylights and tall windows that flood the rooms with light. The large, bright living room features a gas fireplace and views of St. Ignatius.
Manicured, level backyard is shared. One-car side-by-side garage parking and a WALKSCORE of 97!
Features / Amenities:
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, luminous, two level TIC home
- Spacious top floor master with walk-in closet
- Expansive family room and 3rd bedroom on upper level
- New wide-plank white oak floors
- Period details, custom lighting, luxe baths
- 97 Walkscore
- 1 Car Garage Parking
- 97 Walk Score, Easy Access to Parks, Shops and Transportation
- 5 Minute Walk to N Judah / Cole Valley Village
- Stroll to Golden Gate Park / De Young / Koret Children’s Playground
- HOA Dues: $488 per month